1. Make your bio an eye catching and include a short description that sums up what you are and what you have to offer.
2. Be human and yourself - let the public get to know you, if they like your images, they will be drawn in to read your content.
3. Hash tag ###### - I will include a few top # in a future blog post, that will get you noticed. Keep hashtags relevant to your art biz, create your own hashtag, so people can find you easily.
4. Engage in conversation and commentary with your followers, those you follow and your target audience (as above - be human), these kind of conversations allows you to network and spark community.
6. Be consistent - show behind the scenes and use as a platform to promote your brand.
You can find the two Instagram pages that I curate using the handles @katejerry and @artstudioscope
If you want to keep in touch with more studio news then sign up to artstudioscope mailing list:
I will send out information about live and online art courses, offers and studio news just a few times a year - so I promise not to be spammy or share your information with a 3rd party!